[omniORB] problem of Corba server and java client

Xueming Wu xwu at cse.unl.edu
Tue Feb 10 17:37:40 GMT 2004

Greetings,

I have a corba application server written in C++.
The server is running in solaris. When I use a client
written in C++ to access the server, everything is fine.
But when I access the server by a Java client, the client
is just waiting there. No exception is thrown. If I access
the server by the C++ client after the java client, the
C++ client turns into waiting without exception.

Sorry for the high level decription. I'm totally confused.
Any idea or suggestion? Thanks a lot.

Regards,

Xueming