[omniORB] Need VC6 workspace file

Davy Croonen croonen.davy at pandora.be
Tue Feb 3 09:22:41 GMT 2004

Hi,

I never worked with omniORB4.0.1 so I don't know if the libraries I
mentioned really exist. Currently I work with omniORB4.0.3 and that has
thelibraries omniORB403_rtd.lib, omnithread403_rtd.lib,
omniDynamic403_rtd.lib so I supposed that for omniORB4.0.1 these
libraries where omniORB401_rtd.lib, omnithread401_rtd.lib,
omniDynamic401_rtd.lib.

If you don't have one of these just use the libraries that came with
your version of omniORB. So in your case link against
omnithread30_rtd.lib, and so on.

Greetz
Davy