[omniORB] omniNotify 2.0 released / fully moved to sourceforge

Robert E. Gruber gruber at research.att.com
Mon Apr 26 16:40:27 BST 2004

I added the tag omniNotify2_0 to the CVS repository and produces a source tarball.  Also,
omniNotify is now fully hosted on sourceforge: I moved the web pages there, and I am using
the sourceforge file release process starting with this release.

To those who were waiting: thanks for your patience!

omniNotify 2.0 is an implementation of the CORBA Notification Service that works on top of
omniORB 4.  As far as I know it can be built on all platforms that omniORB can be built
on, including Windows (thanks to Duncan Grisby).  Duncan has offered to do a binary
release for Windows -- look for an announcement.

You can find the details at http://omninotify.sourceforge.net (see Download and Release
Notes links).

-- Bob Gruber