AW: [omniORB] omniidl bug

Serguei Kolos Serguei.Kolos at cern.ch
Wed Apr 14 12:41:45 BST 2004

Hi Barthel

I believe this is not an issue. I don't know why it has been working before,
but normally one has to specify with the -I option all the directories
for the
included files. For example C++ compiler does not include files from the
current directory unless you provide it with the "-I." option in the
command line.
The same option should solve the problem you described, i.e. try:
 > omniidl -bcxx -I.

Cheers,
Sergei