[omniORB] omniORB 4.0.3 and omniORBpy 2.3 available

Johan Cronje jcronje at dsp.sun.ac.za
Tue Nov 25 13:04:47 GMT 2003

On Monday 24 November 2003 22:03, Thomas Lockhart wrote:
> No, I'm not aware of anyone building SuSE RPMs (though you should check
> the SuSE distro and contribs to see if someone is already doing so).

I checked, they have closed their 'contrib' on their ftp site, and the other
most recent build is on sourceforge, omniORB version 3.x. I am in the process
of building the RPMs (had to play around with the spec file for SuSE specific
stuff like init scripts) and should have it available soon.

I will let you know when I'm finished.

Regards,
Johan
--
"There is beauty in simplicity"		-- Johan Cronje
Johan Cronje