[omniORB] terminating client programs

Lee, Robert C. RLee@northropgrumman.com
Tue Mar 11 01:34:01 2003

Hello all,

When my test client program exits, I get the following from the servant:

omniORB: throw giopStream::CommFailure from
giopStream.cc:819(0,NO,COMM_FAILURE_UnMarshalArguments)

My client program does not release the obj reference. It used a _var type
which releases it. I find that the calls on the obj reference works. If
instead of exiting, my client program were to make another call, that would
work. But my test client does end and that's when I received the above
exception.

Also, on a unrelated matter, I'm somewhat puzzled by when to call
orb->destroy().

Thanks for your help,
Robert Lee