[omniORB] a newbie's question

Song Li lisong@vrac.iastate.edu
Tue Mar 11 03:09:02 2003

people output IOR in a readable format(IP, port number...), Just
wondering how to do this, any sample code??? Thanks!!!

--
Song Li
VRAC(Virtual Reality Application Center),Iowa State University

people output IOR in a readable format(IP, port number...), Just wondering
how to do this, any sample code??? Thanks!!!
<pre>--&nbsp;
Song Li
VRAC(Virtual Reality Application Center),Iowa State University
Email: lisong@vrac.iastate.edu
Homepage: <A HREF="http://www.vrac.iastate.edu/~lisong">http://www.vrac.iastate.edu/~lisong</A></pre>
&nbsp;</html>

--------------2C5BF8523BF0B5EFE21977D2--