[omniORB] Implementation Repository

Thomas Lockhart lockhart@fourpalms.org
Thu Mar 6 16:16:00 2003

> The sample config file would be placed at the top level. This is closer
> to the omniORB package's structure. What do you think?

Duncan may have more suggestions (I've been making them as though I know
what I'm doing ;) but istm that all is good. I might suggest renaming
"common" to "lib" as is done in the omniORB distro.

I'm happy to help with autoconf support (I'll use it for RPM building
etc). And I'm looking forward to trying things out, which I haven't yet
done. Is a new tarball imminent, or do I have time to poke at what is
already here?

                      - Tom