[omniORB] Missing idl file in /usr/share/idl/omniORB?

Thomas Lockhart lockhart@fourpalms.org
Wed Jan 29 16:33:02 2003

I've been looking at packaging python stubs and skeletons for COS IDL.
afaict orb.idl is not installed, or at least not installed in the place
I would expect. (The file is empty, but required by the CORBA spec since
it is referenced in at least CosTradingDynamic.idl.)

Is there a reason it is not installed by default? If not, should I
submit patches to do so?

On a related topic: is there a reason why more IDL is not built for
python in the omniORBpy source tree? Would there be an objection to
building more of the IDL for the default python installation?

                  - Tom