[omniORB] OMNIORB_CONFIG environment variable ignored?

matejkenda@volja.net matejkenda@volja.net
Tue Jan 21 15:04:02 2003

Hi,

The documentation of omniORB says that location of configuration can be
specified by using OMNIORB_CONFIG environment variable.

In our implementation the environment variable is exported in C++ code
(setenv()) just before calling ORB_init. This worked in omniORB 3, but it
doesn't in omniORB 4.

The output from our application and omniORB:

 Set environment  variable:"OMNIORB_CONFIG=/etc/opt/ivd/omniORB.cfg"
 Set environment variable:"ORBmaxGIOPConnectionPerServer=64"
 omniORB: Read from configuration file "/etc/omniORB.cfg".

Any hints?

Best regards,

Matej Kenda

--