[omniORB] HPUX port

Bhatia, Neeraj Neeraj.Bhatia@hp.com
Tue Jan 7 12:58:02 2003

Thanks, Duncan.

For now, I am starting with V3.05. We use omniORB in four places: Windows, Tru64-Alpha, HPUX/32-bits and HPUX-64-bits. I've finished the first three and now struggling with HPUX/64-bits. Earlier, I had it working fine with omniORB 2.8. The usage of Python has created a major hurdle for me.

Regards,

Neeraj

-----Original Message-----
From: Duncan Grisby [mailto:duncan@grisby.org]
Sent: Tuesday, January 07, 2003 5:43 AM
To: Bhatia, Neeraj
Cc: omniorb-list@omniorb-support.com
Subject: Re: [omniORB] (no subject)

On Thursday 2 January, "Bhatia, Neeraj" wrote:

Please configure you email program to send emails in plain text, not
as BASE64 encoded UTF-8. It confuses the mailing list software.

> I am waiting for any inputs from omniORB developers regarding the
> status of V4.01 on HPUX.

We do not have access to any HPUX machines, so 4.0.x will only be
ported to HPUX if you or someone else contributes patches.

  -- duncan@grisby.org     --
   -- http://www.grisby.org --