[omniORB] Please help me - omniORB ERROR - -- an invalid buffer to pointer is passed you freebuf of string or object sequence

Pedro Machado est-p-machado@ptinovacao.pt
Mon Feb 24 17:20:02 2003

Hi,

My name is Peter and I am using omniORB4.0 for the construction of a API of
mobility. I pass the IOR of one object as return of a function. The returned
IOR is the same, on the side of the customer and the server.
I can use the methods of this object, but in the end of this use the
following error occurs:
"omniORB:  ERROR -- an invalid buffer to pointer is passed you freebuf of
string or object sequence"

If someone can help me, it will be great.