[omniORB] python extension classes

enrico.sirola@riskmap.it enrico.sirola@riskmap.it
Mon Feb 17 14:57:01 2003

    Duncan> Are you sure you did the inheritance that way round?  The
    Duncan> skeleton class must come first in the inheritance. Aside
    Duncan> from that, is class B a normal Python class?  If not,
    Duncan> that's probably the problem, and you'll have to wrap it up
    Duncan> in a real class. If it _is_ a real class, I don't
    Duncan> know. Can you post a minimal example of the class that
    Duncan> SWIG generates?

Hi, i managed to produce a sort of test-case. Attached here you can
find a tarball with an example swig-generated class and an example IDL
file, with brief instructions to set it up.
I hope i'm not violating any policy while attaching a tarball to the
post... it's 7k only.
Thanks a lot for your reply,
enrico

P.S.
you don't need to run swig on the sing interface files, the tarball
contains the swig-generated code already (example_wrap.cxx and
ExtExample.py), just in case you don't have swig installed...

--
Enrico Sirola <enrico.sirola@riskmap.it>
gpg public key available from www.keyserver.net, Key ID 0x377FE07F