[omniORB] omniEvents

Donald Brandon dbrandon@nrlssc.navy.mil
Fri Feb 14 19:26:01 2003

Hey all:

Can anyone enlighten me on installing omniEvents under omniORB 4?  I
just upgraded to 4, but am having problems building omniEvents 2.1.1.
 The build barfs while attempting to create the omniEvents.def file.  It
seems it cannot find omniEvents210_rt.dll (I think).  This is also after
I had to fix several references to Corba.h since it was still wanting to
look in ../include/omniorb3/.

I am getting a linker warning earlier in the build :
LINK : warning LNK4089: all references to "omniDynamic400_rt.dll"
discarded by OPT:REF
Could this be the culprit,  and if so, what do I need to do to fix it?.

I am building on a Windows 2000 machine, using make from CygWin.  Is
there an easier way to go about doing this, or perhaps I am missing the
obvious??

Thanks,
DB