[omniORB] omniEvents

bjorn rohde jensen bjensen@fastmail.fm
Fri Feb 14 22:57:01 2003

Hi Donald,

  I cant say, i have tested omniEvents under windows
or cygwin at all, but the only thing needed to get
omniEvents to build with omniORB4 under linux is
to fix a few includes and the ORB_init key and that
is it. I am not sure, the linker warning about
omniDynamic not being referenced is anything to
worry about. It contains support for dynamic CORBA,
which omniEvents does not really much of besides
the CORBA::Any, and i dont recall, at this late hour;),
if Any requires omniDynamic or if it is only the
DynAny, which requires it. I will look into it of
course.
  I have no idea, why omniEvents would fail to link
under cygwin if build with omniORB4. Having nearly
no experience and certainly no access to windows
makes it a little hard for me to debug...

Yours sincerely,

Bjorn