[omniORB] Application can not work with OmniNames on Linux

Song Li lisong@vrac.iastate.edu
Sun Feb 9 00:25:03 2003

--------------BF7761B2DEBD1421108D0B04

Hi,

I am trying to run my application which is compiled by using OmniORB 3
on Linux, if I start up an OmniNames and let my App to connect to it, an
error message will show up : "refused connect from <my IP address>", and
a core dumped.

Another wired thing is: if I use Java's tnameserv instead of OmniORB, it
works! But I can only use the name server once, when I bring up my
application again it will crash, and I have to re-start tnameserv to
make everything working.

Almost the same code works well with OmniNames on Irix platform...

Anybody can give me some advices on how to solve this problem? Any
coding diffrence between Irix and Linux? Any debug method??Thanks a lot!

--
Song Li
VRAC(Virtual Reality Application Center),Iowa State University

--------------BF7761B2DEBD1421108D0B04

Hi,
3 on Linux, if I start up an OmniNames and let my App to connect to it,
an error message will show up : "refused connect from &lt;my IP address>",
and a core dumped.
it works! But I can only use the name server once, when I bring up my application
again it will crash, and I have to re-start tnameserv to make everything
working.
diffrence between Irix and Linux? Any debug method??Thanks a lot!
<pre>--&nbsp;
Song Li
VRAC(Virtual Reality Application Center),Iowa State University
Email: lisong@vrac.iastate.edu
Homepage: <A HREF="http://www.vrac.iastate.edu/~lisong">http://www.vrac.iastate.edu/~lisong</A></pre>
&nbsp;</html>

--------------BF7761B2DEBD1421108D0B04--