[omniORB] Threading OMNIORB requests

Matt Ficken mattficken at mail.com
Fri Aug 22 17:33:16 BST 2003

How can I get the python version of OmniORB to launch the function being called in a new thread.

Python has a ThreadingTCPServer, which launches a new thread to deal with each request.

I'm looking for something similar in OmniORB.

I'm having some occasinal problems with an OmniORBpy based program I'm writing because sometimes
a request takes longer to process, which prevents other requests from being made.

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

http://corp.mail.com/careers