AW: AW: [omniORB] doing a subdir 1st in make?

Pfeiffer Daniel Daniel.Pfeiffer@Start.de
Tue Sep 24 10:10:02 2002

Hi,

It did not, because the :: rules from your included config.mk come first.
But I adapted the following workaround from before- or afterdir.mk:

dummyvariable := $(shell $(MAKE) -C vta $(MAKECMDGOALS) >&2)

It's not perfect, because the $(MAKE)-magic doesn't quite seem to work. but
I'm ok with that.

thanks
Daniel