[omniORB] 4.0.0 RPMs

Thomas Lockhart lockhart@fourpalms.org
Wed May 29 02:18:00 2002

> I also built RPMs for 4.0. I asked Duncan to look at them, but I suspect he
> didn't have the time to look at them yet. I had to make similar patches to
> install in a diffirent directory. On my system (RH73) the IDL installed into
> /usr/share/idl by default, su I didn't have a problem with that.

Hmm. I haven't seen where that is driven from, but noticed similar
behavior from from-source builds in the past. I'll look at your spec and
patch files for clues; it doesn't seem to come by default with autoconf
and the tarball.

> You can find my RPMs at http://www.steffann.nl/omniORB/ (the RH6.2/7.0
> directories are old omniORB302 RPMs) if you want to look at them.

I found one for omniORB. Did you build RPMs for omniORBpy also?

                   - Thomas