[omniORB] Interceptor interfaces

Tue, 19 Mar 2002 18:08:05 +0000

Is anyone using omniORB 4's interceptors in real code?  How upset
would you be if the interface was changed a bit?  I'm contemplating
changing it to be a bit more general, and more efficient. One thing
that might change is that you might have to register interceptors
before ORB_init(), rather than after as it is now.

While I'm changing things, does anyone have any requests about
interceptor features?  (If your request is for the portable
interceptors API, then you're out of luck for now...)