[omniORB] omniORB 4.0 omniNotify

Robert E. Gruber gruber@research.att.com
Tue, 5 Mar 2002 08:17:08 -0500

I am working on this now.  It should be available soon as an update to the omniNotify1_develop branch, and shortly after that I will
build a new release (omniNotify version 1.2) based on the changes in that branch.

-- Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-omniorb-list@uk.research.att.com
[mailto:owner-omniorb-list@uk.research.att.com]On Behalf Of Thomas
Amsler
Sent: Monday, March 04, 2002 11:55 PM
To: omniORB Mailing List
Subject: [omniORB] omniORB 4.0 omniNotify

I just wanted to check if there are any plans to have omniNotify to work
with omniORB 4.0.  Did anybody try to get this to work?
The application we are developing needs wide string as well as the
notification service support.
Any information regarding this is greatly appreciated.
Thank you.

--
Thomas Amsler
amsler@cs.ucdavis.edu.nospam