[omniORB] what happens if orb-destroy() is called before orb-run()

Tobias Eriksson tobias.eriksson@comopt.com
Tue, 5 Mar 2002 09:42:59 +0100

Hi
 Does anyone know what kind of problems I would expect from
Calling orb->destroy() before orb->run().
The thing is that the orb and poa and a object has been created, then a
call to the other sides servant object is made which can call a shutdown
call back if something goes wrong, in this case the orb->run() has not
been called yet, the orb->destroy() call is made though=20
I have been running purify and I've seen a lot of problems/errors that
wouldn't have a clue about, some call to fde which seems to be somewhere
deep into the glib stuff.
I am running on Solaris8, and omniORB3.0.3
=20
Regards
 Tobias
Tobias Eriksson