[omniORB] Timeout when server unavailable

Attila Pletyak attila.pletyak@anemo.com
04 Mar 2002 13:52:18 +0100

Have a look at the omniORB Documentation Chapter 8, specifically 8.3. It
speaks about client call timeout period. By default it is not set and
the system waits for an infinite time for a connection to return a
value.

Sincerely,

Attila Pletyak

--
Attila Pletyak
  Anemo Ltd., Osztrovszky u. 17/b., Szeged H-6721, Hungary