[omniORB] Problem building omniORB 4 on WinXP

Rob Eger reger@txcorp.com
Tue Jul 16 18:46:01 2002

Hi all.  I downloaded the latest version of the omniORB 4 source, but
when I try to build it (I'm using the x86_nt_4.0 platform option, since
there isnt a WinXP, but I don't think it's a WinXP issue), it tells me
that it can't find the python.lib file.  I've got Python 2.2 installed
on my system, but it doesn't have a python.lib file, only a python22.lib
file.  I'm not a makefile expert, so I'm not sure where to start
looking.  Am I actually missing a file, or does it need to be told the
different lib filename somewhere in the makefile(s)?

Thanks,
Rob Eger
Tech-X
Boulder, CO