[omniORB] Problem building omniORB 4 on WinXP

Rob Eger reger@txcorp.com
Tue Jul 16 20:34:01 2002

Figured it out, thanks to those that replied.  Something trivial, like I
figured it would be - set the wrong place for the python executable
(which apparently builds python.lib during the process).

Rob Eger
Tech-X
Boulder, CO