[omniORB] omniORBpy (bin. dist) on Windows NT

Marc Balmer marc@msys.ch
Thu, 14 Feb 2002 13:10:30 +0100

Hello!

After three days of trying to get omniORBpy up and running on Windows
NT 4.0 I am seeking your advice.

I installed the following software packages: Python 2.1 and Python 2.2,
omniORBpy binary distribution.  I included the omniORBpy bin directory
in the PATH environment variable and set the PYTHONPATH variable
according to the installation instructions.

When I try to import the CORBA module, I keep getting the following
error:

Import Error: No module named _omnipy

I had no troubles installing the software on Mac OS X and Linux.

Regards and thanks for your help,
Marc

--
Marc Balmer, Micro Systems, Kannenfeldstrasse 32, CH-4056 Basel
Tel +41 61 383 05 10, Fax +41 61 383 05 12, http://www.msys.ch/