[omniORB] omniORB4: deadlock in giopServer / SocketCollection

Wed, 13 Feb 2002 16:57:12 +0000

On Tuesday 5 February, "Bastiaan Bakker" wrote:

[...several different bugs...]

I've checked in changes that hopefully fix all the problems you've
experienced. Thanks for spending the effort to track them down and fix
them. Despite extensive testing on both Solaris and Linux, I haven't
once seen select() return EBADF, so there's obviously something
different about my machines to yours.

In the process of investigating these things, I also discovered and
fixed a couple of silly things that caused far more thread creation
and thread switching than necessary, so everything should be more
efficient now too.