[omniORB] CORBA::Current not found

m.soukhanov@geosys.ru m.soukhanov@geosys.ru
Tue, 12 Feb 2002 14:46:50 +0300

Hello, Duncan!

11.02.2002 21:01:19, Duncan Grisby <dgrisby@uk.research.att.com> wrote:

>CORBA::Current is not a normal interface -- it is specified in
>pseudo-IDL, and requires various ORB magic to make it work.
>Therefore, CosTransactions.idl cannot be compiled as-is. The only bit
>of Current supported at the moment is PortableServer::Current.
>
>What are you trying to do with the CosTransactions IDL?

Thanks for clarification. We need a sort of transactions for our application and have thought that [a subset of] COS transaction service would be a good starting point. Is there some timeframe for implementation of the rest of Current in
omniORB?

Best regards,
		Mikhail

Dr. Mikhail Soukhanov <mailto:m.soukhanov@geosys.ru.>

Laboratorija Geoinformatiki, VNIIgeosistem
Warszawskoje chaussee 8, Moskva M-105, 113105 Rossija
Tel.: +7(095) 954-21-50 (x101), fax.: +7(095) 958-35-22
W.W.W.: <http://www.geosys.ru./>