[omniORB] CORBA::Current not found

Wed, 20 Feb 2002 12:39:01 +0000

On Tuesday 12 February, m.soukhanov@geosys.ru wrote:

> Thanks for clarification. We need a sort of transactions for our
> application and have thought that [a subset of] COS transaction
> service would be a good starting point. Is there some timeframe for
> implementation of the rest of Current in omniORB?

You misunderstand. It isn't that omniORB is missing some of the
implementation of Current. It's that Current is not a pure IDL
interface, so anything derived from it has to be treated as a special
case. You cannot expect to be able to compile IDL that uses the
Current interface. You always have to do some manual implementation of
the mapping.