[omniORB] Method invocation hangs

Patrick Hartling patrick@vrac.iastate.edu
Mon, 11 Feb 2002 12:35:23 -0600

The problem seems to have been caused by conflicts in a threading
abstraction we are using.  I don't yet understand what is causing the
conflict, but we have a workaround for the time being.  I'll keep the
-ORBtraceLevel option in mind in case we run into any more problems.  Thanks.

  -Patrick

--
Patrick L. Hartling                     | Research Assistant, VRAC
patrick@vrac.iastate.edu                | 2624 Howe Hall -- (515)294-4916