[omniORB] Re: Using nested classes

Olivier Boudeville olivier.boudeville@edf.fr
Thu Dec 12 13:24:02 2002

Thanks a lot Duncan, that was exactly the point : my compiler can deal
with namespaces, but the legacy application I use cannot, so I have to
disable them. I apply your changes ASAP.

Thanks again Duncan, kind regards,

Olivier.

--
Olivier Boudeville

EDF R&D : 1, avenue du Général de Gaulle, 92140 Clamart, France
Département SINETICS, groupe AASI (I22), bureau D068
Office : 33 1 47 65 59 58 / Mobile : 33 6 16 83 37 22