[omniORB] Throwing standard exceptions from application code

Héctor Escolar hector.escolar@andago.com
Wed Dec 11 10:01:01 2002

Is possible to throw a standard exception from application code?
I want to throw a CORBA::NO_RESOURCES when my app detects some
non-recoverable errors due to fail allocating a file descriptor, but i don't
know if this is legal according to the CORBA standard.

What's the appropiate way to do this? I see things like
OMNIORB_THROW(NO_RESOURCES,0,CORBA::COMPLETED_NO);
in omniORB source code (3.0.4).

Thanks.
--
        \_|_/           Andago
       \/   \/          C/ Basílica, 17 - Oficinas- 2ª Pl. 28020 Madrid