[omniORB] problem with omninotify

julien piaser jpiaser@ifrance.com
Wed Dec 11 09:45:02 2002

> You could try putting the following statement before the narrow:
> cout << orb->object_to_string(objPtr);

It seems correct...

>I use omniORB4 to develop omniNotify push consumer/supplier under
>Win32,
>I founded if I included both <COS/CosNotification.hh> and
><COS/CosNotifyComm.hh>,
>the process crash (but under Linux, it's OK).
>If I only include ...
>#include <omniORB4/CORBA.h>
>#include <COS/CosNotifyComm.hh>
>that's OK under win32.
>All this is due to win32 DLL nightmare, because some symbols will not
>be exported properly.

I Agree that win32 DLL is a nightmare ;-)

I was doing it the correct way, thanks, but it just helped me finding
the error : I was in debug mode linking with "COS304_rt.lib" instead of
"COS304_rtd.lib". It's now working properly...

Thanks both of you for your help,

Julien

GRAND JEU SMS : Pour gagner un NOKIA 7650, envoyez le mot IF au 61321
(prix d'un SMS + 0.35 euro). Un SMS vous dira si vous avez gagné.
Règlement : http://www.ifrance.com/_reloc/sign.sms