[omniORB] Assertion failure in giopImpl12 (omniORB4)

Duncan Grisby duncan@grisby.org
Thu Dec 5 15:55:02 2002

On Wednesday 4 December, Chris Newbold wrote:

> Alright... I've got tracing from the scenario that leads to the
> assertion. Note that all processes are running on the same machine and
> that we do not have UNIX domain sockets enabled.

Unfortunately, that doesn't tell me much other than that you have
multiple threads calling out of the process, and multiple callbacks.
Are you able to get tracing with -ORBtraceLevel 30 -ORBtraceThreadId
1?  That will show the GIOP traffic, and which thread is doing what.

Does the killed server restart?  If not, I'm bemused by the incoming
message that comes from it right at the end.

  -- duncan@grisby.org     --
   -- http://www.grisby.org --