[omniORB] Compile error "Implementation header file incomplete" ???

Brian Skrab bgs@pinky.us.net
Wed, 31 Oct 2001 14:14:31 -0500 (EST)

Haarek,

	Thank you for the pointer.  I found the README.FreeBSD file in the
	work directory for the omniORB port.  One of the disadvantages to
	the ports is that useful information like this isn't always plain to
	see.

	Modified information from the file follows:

	* To build applications with the omniORB port on FreeBSD 4.x use
	CXXFLAGS = -D_REENTRANT -D_THREAD_SAFE
	CXXFLAGS += -D__x86__ -D__freebsd__ -D__OSVERSION__=4
	CXXFLAGS += -I/usr/local/include

	dynamic linked binaries:
	LDFLAGS = -L/usr/local/lib
	LDFLAGS += -lomniORB3 -lomniDynamic3 -ltcpwrapGK -lomnithread
	LDFLAGS += -Wl,-rpath,/usr/local/lib

	!!! link with the -pthread flag !!!

	Thank you, again, for your quick response.

	~brian skrab
	 bgs@pinky.us.net