[omniORB] Compile error "Implementation header file incomplete" ???

Haarek Ryeng Haarek.Ryeng@datarespons.no
Wed, 31 Oct 2001 19:09:36 +0100

Browse the readme file for your platform. You probably lack one of the compile defines
e.g. for windows NT/W2k:,__WIN32__,__x86__,__NT__,__OSVERSION__=4

--
Haarek Ryeng
Senior Software Development Engineer

   Embedded Computers & Realtime Professionals
             www.datarespons.no