[omniORB] Static compile under NT

Ivanov, Roumen Roumen.Ivanov@drkw.com
Mon, 15 Oct 2001 14:31:59 +0200

	Hi all,

	Recently I tried to compile omniORB 4 under NT modifying the
CXXOPTIONS in mk/win32.mk to use the MSVC multithread static libraries (i.e.
= $(MSVC_STATICLIB_CXXNODEBUGFLAGS)).
	Unfortunately the IDL compiler is crashing probably because it is
linked against a (debug-dll built library).
	I'm using the omniPython.

	So I would like to ask if it would be possible to have other builds
of lib/x86_win32/python15.lib included in omnipython-x86_win32.zip? I mean
combination of debug/non-debug and static-dynamic Microsoft libraries.

	Thanks in anticipation,
	Roumen

	P.S. It will be a kind of painful for me to use the full version of
Python and I'm not even sure that this could solve my problem.
	If someone knows anything about this, please let me know.