[omniORB] OmniORBpy binaries compatible with Python 2.0

Richard Gruet rgruet@intraware.com
Tue, 30 Jan 2001 15:35:26 -0800

Hi,

Currently it's difficult for me to compile OmniORBpy so to get a version
compatible with Python 2.0.
If someone has already done that (primarily on NT but I'm also
interested in Solaris and Linux versions), I suggest that we findd a way
to advertise it on the omniORB site (since Duncan seems too busy to do
the job), maybe by sending him the binaries ?
If it's not possible, I'd be still very happy to receive the NT
binaries  by e-mail !!

Thank you,
--
Richard Gruet -- Sr Application Architect
Intraware, Inc.