[omniORB] OmniORBpy binaries compatible with Python 2.0

Gerhard Häring gerhard.nospam@bigfoot.de
Wed, 31 Jan 2001 04:37:36 +0100

I have made OmniORB and OmniORBpy RPMs for SuSE 7.0. These work quite
well. For my CORBA learning needs at least.

I don't currently have much webspace. So I'll try to upload the RPMs to
ftp://ftp.uk.research.att.com/pub/incoming/ tomorrow. If nothing else,
somebody more experienced can use the .SPEC files, once the ftpmaster
has stepped into action. And I can have my RPMs debugged ;-)

Gerhard

PS: I have NT/Python 2.0 binaries, but haven't used them long, so
perhaps somebody else can help here?

PPS: Building it wasn't difficult at all for me. No particular problems.
Except compiling with GNU C++ takes ages, even on my dual 500 x86.

--
Sorry for the fake email, please use the real one below to reply.
contact: g e r h a r d @ b i g f o o t . d e