[omniORB] Segfaults on exceptions. RedHat 7.2

Dan Kegel dank@kegel.com
Thu, 06 Dec 2001 13:25:48 -0800

So the verdict from your point of view is
 "Didn't work with rh7.1; don't know about rh7.2; vanilla gcc 2.95.3 works."
That's good to know.

I am of course also very interested in knowing
whether your tests work with rh7.2 and with vanilla gcc 3.02, if
you happen to have spare days to try them someday :-)

Thanks,
Dan