[omniORB] Segfaults on exceptions. RedHat 7.2

Brenneis, Steve steve.brenneis@attws.com
Thu, 6 Dec 2001 14:40:15 -0500

Actually, this is not the case, Duncan. I have been chasing a mysterious
problem with omni_threads and the Red Hat 7 compilers for about a month now.
I haven't put anything on the mailing list because I don't have anything
other than the fact that the problem disappears when I revert to the 2.95.3
distribution from GNU. The exact problem seems to be that a thread
identifier is getting lost between the omni_thread start method and the
pthread_create function. I haven't found it worth chasing since I had so
many other problems with the 2.96 compiler that i just backed it out.