[omniORB] Compiling omniorb

Alan Plews plews@lls.leica.co.uk
Wed, 15 Mar 2000 07:56:23 -0000

I've seen a similar probem with a gnu configure script and sort, turned out
the sort.exe being used was the MS$ one, due to a path error. The MS$ one
works but will ony take it's input via indirection (<) not as a command line
arg.

----- Original Message -----
From: Dayton Spencer
To: 'omniorb-list'
Sent: Tuesday, March 14, 2000 7:57 PM
Subject: [omniORB] Compiling omniorb

After several attempts I finally got somewhere with compling omniorb on Win95.
omniORB2d.lib and omniORB2.lib were both created. It was now time to create
the DLLs when /bin/sort not found came crashing down from the gnu utility.
Could anyone advise me on how to prevent this error from occuring.

By the way the sort utility was installed as a part of the gnu utility.