[omniORB] OmniNames crashing

Sai-Lai Lo S.Lo@uk.research.att.com
06 Jun 2000 15:42:21 +0100

> I believe you will get this message on HP-UX 11 when the number of
> threads has exceeded that allowed per process.

Thanks. The bug that causes the assertion failure under this condition has
been fixed last Oct. Please get the latest 2.8 source from our cvs
repository for the update.

This is what has been entered in the rlog entry of tcpSocketMTfactory.cc:

  Revision 1.22.2.5  1999/10/27 18:17:36  sll
  Fixed the ctor of tcpSocketWorker so that if thread create fails, the
  exception raised by omnithread does not cause assertion failure in the
  ORB.

But Bruce seems to be seeing something else so this may not fix his problem.

Sai-Lai

--
Sai-Lai Lo                                   S.Lo@uk.research.att.com
AT&T Laboratories Cambridge           WWW:   http://www.uk.research.att.com