[omniORB] Making a system installation

Joaquim Duran qduran@jazzfree.com
Wed, 19 Jul 2000 02:16:49 +0200 (CEST)

Hello all,

Two days ago, I downloaded the omniORB 3.0 source code. It was compiled in
a Pentium computer running Suse 6.4 (Linux). The problem is that I
couldn't found any rule in the Makefile to install omniORB in the
system (for example to place man pages at /usr/local/man/man1 ,....). This
look like that each user should have his/her own copy of omniORB.

Is there any special reason for that? How do we do a system installation?

Thanks and best regards,
Joaquim Duran

PD: Please, note that I am not subcribed in the mailing list.
PDD: I'm not English native. Please, sorry if I've done some mistakes.