[omniORB] Can you put omniidl documentation on the web?

Stefan Seefeld seefelds@MAGELLAN.UMontreal.CA
Thu, 13 Jul 2000 00:42:44 -0400

Craig Rodrigues wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Can you put the omniidl documentation on the web somewhere?
>
> I am trying to show someone the coolness of the architecture
> of the omniidl compiler, and it would be easier if the doc
> was on the web.

Good idea. I'm almost finished with the IDL part for my
'synopsis' source code documenter, which is another nice
demonstration of omniidl's good design. Heaving heared
horror stories about other's IDL translators, I'd wish
people knew omniidl and would use it to implement whatever
tools need an idl parser front end. It is technically so
much supperior compared to the more popular libIDL for example
(which is used even inside mozilla !)...

omniidl should really be distributed in its own right.

Best regards,	Stefan

Stefan Seefeld
Departement de Physique
Universite de Montreal