[omniORB] persistant objects?

David Riddoch djr@uk.research.att.com
Wed, 5 Jul 2000 10:16:43 +0100 (BST)

Jonathan,

To do this in omniORB 3, see the example given in
<omniORB>/src/examples/poa/persistent_objref.

In 2.8 you have to ensure the following:

  *  use the same object key each time.  The key can be given as an
    argument to the skeleton (_sk_foo) contructor.

  *  use the same port number each time ( -BOA_iiop_port <port> )

Cheers,
David