[omniORB] Informations of omniORB 2.8.0'class

Mon, 07 Feb 2000 16:08:35 +0000

On Thursday 3 February, Cedric Charrier wrote:

> I'am a beginner in use of omniORB 2.8.0, and I try to develop small
> applications, but I've got problems because I don't know definitions of
> omniORB'class, and inheritance between .
> So I would like to know if someone has got any documentation on
> interactions between omniORB'class, or on omniORB's objet models.

What in particular do you need to know?  It shouldn't matter to you
how omniORB is structured on the inside -- you only need to use the
public standard interfaces. If you really want to know what is going
on behind the scenes, you'll have to look at the source.