[omniORB] Informations of omniORB 2.8.0'class

cedric charrier cedric.charrier@detexis.thomson-csf.com
Thu, 10 Feb 2000 11:00:10 +0100

Duncan Grisby wrote :

> What in particular do you need to know?  It shouldn't matter to you
> how omniORB is structured on the inside -- you only need to use the
> public standard interfaces. If you really want to know what is going
> on behind the scenes, you'll have to look at the source.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Duncan.

Thanks for your answer, I don't really want to know how omniORB is structured
on the inside, but the inheritance between the class that I have to use in my
application :
when I developp an application on omniORB, I have to use types described in
omniORB  instead of C++ type, so I would like to know if a graph or a summary
of relationship between omniORB class or descriptions of class (need to used
by a developper) exits.

Thanks

Cedric Charrier