[omniORB] multiple profiles IOR

Renzo Tomaselli renzo.tomaselli@tecnotp.it
Thu, 3 Feb 2000 11:53:12 +0100

Hi all,
        the subject is dangling around since sometime, but I could not read
any definitive answer so far. So I kindly ask you, OmniORB developers,
whether and how we can have OmniORB generating multiple profiles IORs for
different IP addresses.
I know it works for multiple ports through repeated BOA initialization, but
how about multiple hosts (not necessarily matching locally available IP
addresses)?
This point is fundamental for designing implementation repositories and
their forward management.
Thanks,
                                             Renzo Tomaselli
TecnoTP s.n.c. Special Information System Design
Maso Pelauchi I38050 Ronchi Valsugana,  Trento TN  ITALY
Tel. +39 0461 773164      Fax. +39 0461 771514
e-mail: renzo.tomaselli@tecnotp.it