[omniORB] omniORBpy build problem on Solaris 2.7

Harri Pasanen harri.pasanen@trema.com
Thu, 03 Feb 2000 10:31:20 +0100

omniORB2_8_develop branch seems to have working gcc support Solaris 7,
thank you Duncan for notifying me of this.

I still had the "_Py_NoneStruct: referenced symbol not found" problem
below though.  After a lot of digging I finally isolated this to be a
problem with Python's autoconf on Solaris 7 when gcc 2.95.2 is used.  It
failed to pass the "-Xlinker --export-dynamic" to gcc when linking
Python itself. After fixing this all seems to be well.